In the next five years, MECLP expects to:
- Graduate 100 fellows from a cross-sector, mixed delivery system of early childhood professionals who represent Maryland’s ethnic, geographic and affiliation diversity.
- Support fellows through a robust coach/mentoring model that will sustain and continue to develop leaders.
- Build an online professional learning community that will be enriched with new course completers.
- Champion MECLP fellows as early childhood leaders in Maryland through an annual Leadership Institute.
- Increase the visibility and accomplishments of leaders to effect stronger outcomes for young children, their families and communities.
- Build Maryland’s capacity to sustain the Leading for Change course through MECLP.